CLICK HERE to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-J93Uge_Zg
“Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association said Tuesday that the founding fathers intended the First Amendment to only protect Christianity, not Islam or any other religions. On his radio program, called Focal Point, Fischer said the word “religion” in the First Amendment referred to Christianity alone. That is why, according to Fischer, Satanists cannot seek equal representation at the Oklahoma statehouse grounds. “At the time of the founding [of the United States], 99.8 percent of the population of the colonies were Christians. The other 0.2 percent were Jews,” he said…”.* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down.
*Read more here from Eric W. Dolan / The Raw Story: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/11/right-wing-radio-host-bryan-fischer-says-first-amendment-only-protects-christians/
Download audio and video of the full two hour show on-demand + the members-only post game show by becoming a member at http://tytnetwork.com/member-options/. Your membership supports the day to day operations and is vital for our continued success and growth.
Join The Young Turks Network mailing list http://tytnetwork.com/member-options/register-subscriber/
or Support The Young Turks by Subscribing http://www.youtube.com/user/theyoungturks
Support TYT for FREE by doing your Amazon shopping through this link (bookmark it!) http://www.amazon.com/?tag=theyoungturks-20
Buy TYT Merch: http://theyoungturks.spreadshirt.com/